Thursday, September 4, 2008

Scope planning for assignment 3

Assignment 3 : Air Pollution
Project start date : August 19,2008
Project Finish date : September 9, 2008
Project manager : Chin ying Yan
HP : 017-7181921
E-mail : fillmoreyen@yahoo.com

Project objective:

The objective for this project is to told everyone about the important
to take care about our earth especially our earth's air.Stop polluting
air and should fresh our air.
Actually this project also related to two assignment that i did before.
In assignment 1, I drew a symbol with a factory and the earth was
pollute by it. This symbol shows that how seriously the earth pollute
by us. In assignment 2, my idea also around the factory and have
tree behind there to shows that we have to plant more tree to clean
the air. Finally, to link my assignment 3 to the previous assignment,
i will also use back the factory as my main character and have some
buildings as a background to shows that we must take care our
environment to have a comfortable life.


Approach:

  • I will continuosly use the tools like pen tools, shape, live paint bucket and so on to draw this poster.
  • I will also use some effect like twist to make my smoke more naturely.
  • I will use also type tools to put some text into it.
  • Other than that, i will use gradient to make the things looks more interesting.
  • Finally, I will also update my blog to shows my work step by step.

No comments: